Find your best options with our accurate assessment, complete documentation, and on-staff experts all in one place.
Our unique staff
ASC brings a permanent full-time staff of principal investigators, archaeologists, and archaeological technicians to conduct the full spectrum of archaeological investigations and cultural services. We also have a full-time staff of architectural historians and historians to conduct a wide range of preservation studies.
The highest standards
We conduct all evaluations and assessments according to the best practices established by the Secretary of the Interior’s Standards for the Treatment of Historic Properties. Every member of our leadership team and staff are individually dedicated to the appropriate level of documentation of our nation’s cultural resources.
Resources at our fingertips
- Palaeobotanical analysis to recognized charred food remains
- Private and extensive flint sample library for direct comparison
- Proprietary in-house resources reduce our overhead
ARCHITECTURAL HISTORY SERVICES
- Architectural History Surveys (Reconnaissance and Intensive Levels)
- Determinations of Eligibility/Effects
- Memoranda (MOA)/Programmatic (PA) Agreements
- Historic American Buildings Survey (HABS) Documents
- Historic American Engineering Record (HAER) Documents
- National Register of Historic Places Nominations
- Architectural Historians
- Meets all Secretary of the Interior Standards
- Phase I Surveys & Phase II Evaluations
- Phase III Data Recovery/Mitigation
- Cultural Resource Management Plans (CRMP)
- Documentation for Consultation
- Tribal Consultation Coordination
- Public Education and Involvement
- Curation Services
- Drone-based Aerial Photography and Photogrammetry
US 322-Chambers Hill Road-Grayson Road, Dauphin County, Pennsylvania
Above Ground Historic Properties Archaeology Phase I & III Environmental Site Assessments Level 1B CE Evaluation Threatened and Endangered Species Public Involvement The project is located on a busy, highly developed east-west urban corridor between Harrisburg and...
Stickney Creek Stream Stabilization and Floodplain Restoration, Cuyahoga County, Ohio
Section 106 Review - Project Summary Form Phase I Archaeological Survey ASC Group completed initial and follow up investigations for the Stickney Creek Stream Stabilization and Floodplain Restoration in the City of Brooklyn, Cuyahoga County, Ohio. The study area for...
Memphis Road Bridge Replacement Project, Cuyahoga County, Ohio
Section 106 Scoping Request Level 1 Ecological Survey Regulated Materials Review (RMR) Asbestos Inspection and OEPA Demolition Form RMR Assessment Categorical Exclusion Document ASC Group completed cultural and environmental resources tasks for the proposed...